2 Days 1 night
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
– Face masks required for travelers in public areas
– Face masks required for guides in public areas
– Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
– Social distancing enforced throughout experience
– Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
– Guides required to regularly wash hands
– Regular temperature checks for staff
Venture to the heart of the jungle on this island 2-hour hike from campsite. Trek through the dense rainforest of Pulau Bidan on a moderate hike, stopping to admire the lush tropical foliage, learn about the region’s impressive biodiversity and for bird lovers you can find variety of birds on this island.
Experience snorkeling in clear waters at Bidan Island with exotic coral reefs and marine life similar to that of the Indian ocean
See coral reef species and other exotic marine species like the moray eels, clown fish, sea horse, and more
Choose between offshore snorkeling and snorkeling from the shore.